by Steve Rasnic Tem | :: Jump to Buy Links ::
Celestial Inventories features twenty-two stories collected from rare chapbooks, anthologies, and obscure magazines, along with a new story written specifically for this volume. All represent the slipstream segment of Steve Rasnic Tem’s large body of tales: imaginative, difficult-to-pigeonhole works of the fantastic crossing conventional boundaries between science fiction, fantasy, horror, literary fiction, bizarro, magic realism, and the new weird. Several of these stories have previously appeared in Best of the Year compilations and have been the recipients of major F & SF nominations and awards.
- TIH 261: Steve Rasnic Tem on Figures Unseen, the Art and Practice of Writing, and The Man on the Ceiling
- TIH 260: Steve Rasnic Tem on Secret Realities, City Fishing, and Early Life Lessons
- Steve Rasnic Tem Guest post on Now is Gone: The Genre Question featuring Celestial Inventories
- Civilian Reader Guest Post: “The Shy Hero” by Steve Tem
- Joan De La Haye interviews Steve Rasnic Tem